Saturday 28 August 2010

Nope, not a review! I'm working myself up to one. I'm toying between finishing off Collection 3 meaning "The Waitress" by Sinclair Smith or "The Snowman" by R L Stine... or breaking loose a bit and doing a Mutant Point Horror.

Hmmm.... choices choices! If only all decisions in life were as complex as which Point book to read next!

I was just on amazon.co.uk and have added a shed load to my basket. As well as some of the Unleashed (Catchman, Darker, Blood Sinister) I have also added some of the Point Original Fiction books and spotted Point Romance. That could be an interesting diversion for this blog at some point. I remember reading one which after trawling amazon reminded me it was "Saturday Night". Man, that seemed sooooo grown up! Like, someone was PREGNANT! They talked about marriage.

Actually I'm 31 now and they still seem like grown up subjects :D

And then I saw Judy Blume. Another set of books I spent my teenage years reading...

Ah well, time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment